It’s a new month! Are you looking for a government job, either to change careers, get new experience, or earn a better pay? Are you looking for some foundational work experience, too?
Well, this article provides a roundup of open employment opportunities in government institutions you can apply for this week!
1. The Presidential Digital Talent Internship Programme (Digitalent) - 400 Open Positions
The Presidential Digital Talent Internship Programme (DigiTalent) Cohort VII 2022-2023 calls for applications.
To be eligible for the program;
- You Must have graduated and attained First or Upper Second-Class Honors (or the equivalent) from a recognized institution in the last two years (within the previous 24 months) from 2020 to the date of this advertisement.
- If waiting for graduation you Must provide a recommendation/reference letter from the University stamped & signed by the dean of students indicating First or Upper Second-Class Honors to be awarded.
- You should be a recent graduate in BSc. ICT or Engineering (Electrical & Electronics, Telecommunication, Systems/Software, Computer) – The graduates must have thorough knowledge in the core areas of specialisation; Network & Infrastructure, Application Development, Graphic & Design, Information Security, and Project Management. The Applicant may be required to demonstrate technical competencies in their core of specialisation before the interview.
- You should Not have undertaken any other Internship program in the government and should be Unemployed
- Applicants should be willing and ready to be deployed in any government organisation (MCDAs) within the 47 counties full-time from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
To Apply, visit https://recruitment.digitalent.go.ke/.
Application Deadline 19th September 2022
Open positions: 400
Internship duration: 12 months
2. The Commission of Administrative Justice (Office of the Ombudsman) - 16 job openings
Open positions are;
- Chief Access to Information Officer - 1 post
- Chief Legal Officer - 1 post
- Senior Risk Officer - 1 post
- Senior Legal Officer - 1 post
- Finance Officer II - 1 post
- Legal Officer II - 2 posts
- Internal Auditor II - 1 post
- Research & Development Officer II - 1 post
- Assistant Customer Care Officer II - 1 post
- Assistant Complaints Officer II - 2 posts
- Library Assistant II - 1 position
- 1 Clerical officer II (Accounts) - 1 post
- Office Assistants - 2 posts
For more on the job specifications and other requirements visit www.ombudsman.go.ke
To Apply; submit your application through Post Office, email, or hand delivery.
Physical applications should be addressed to;
The Commission Secretary
Commission On Administrative Justice
2nd Floor, West End Towers – Waiyaki Way
P.O Box 20414 City Square, 00200
Application Deadline 13th September 2022 at 4.30 pm.
3. Independent Policing Oversight Authority (IPOA) - 25 job openings
The open vacancies are;
- Director of Business Services - 1 post
- Head of Finance and Administration - 1 post
- Principal Administration Officer - 1 post
- Principal ICT Officer - 1 post
- Principal Procurement Officer - 1 post
- Principal Inspections Officer - 1 post
- Principal Monitoring Officer - 1 post
- Principal Complaints Management Officer - 1 post
- Principal Risk and Audit Officer - 1 post
- Senior Legal Officer - 2 posts
- Senior Human Resource Officer - 1 post
- Senior Accountant - 1 post
- Senior Communications and Outreach Officer - 1 post
- Communications and Outreach Officer - 1 post
- Accountant II - 2 posts
- Human Resource Assistant - 1 post
- Senior Driver - 6 posts
- Support Staff - Kisumu - 1 post
For more on the job specifications and other requirements visit www.ipoa.go.ke/careers
To apply; submit your application through Post Office, by email, or by hand delivery, clearly indicating the position and job reference number, on both the cover letter, envelope, and email applications, together with the IPOA Employment form, a detailed CV, copies of academic certificates, national identity card, names and telephone contacts of three referees.
Applications are made to:
Director/Chief Executive Officer,
Independent Policing Oversight Authority,
1st Ngong Avenue, ACK Garden Annex,
2nd Floor, P.O Box 23035 – 00100,
Application Deadline; 13th September 2022.
4. Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) - 80 job openings
Open positions are;
- Manager, Resource Mobilization - 1 post
- Planning Manager - 1 post
- Internal Audit Manager - 1 post
- Human Resource Manager - 1 post
- Lecturer II ( Clinical Officer) - 10 posts
- Lecturer II (Nursing) - 10 posts
- Lecturer II (Orthopaedic & Trauma Medicine) - 6 posts
- Lecturer II (Physiotherapy) - 6 posts
- Lecturer II (Pharmacy) - 8 posts
- Lecturer II (Medical Social Work) - 4 posts
- Lecturer II (Health Records) - 8 posts
- Lecturer II (Medical Engineering) - 8 posts
- Administrative Officers - 5 posts
- Office Administrator - 2 posts
- Assistant Office Administrator II - 3 posts
- Drivers - 10 posts
For more on the job specifications and other requirements visit https://kmtc.ac.ke/careers/
To Apply; submit copies of membership of Professional Registration (where applicable); Certificates of clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (EACC); Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and a Certificate of Good Conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
In addition, when sending your applications, quote the vacancy position and enclose your updated Curriculum Vitae, copies of academic and professional Certificates, a National Identity card, and an active phone number.
Applications are made to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Kenya Medical Training College,
P.O. Box 30195- 00100
Application Deadline; 9th Sept 2022
All the best!