The Kenya Electricity Generating Company (KenGen) has announced a mass intern recruitment for the 2023-2024 cohort. KenGen advertised in local newspapers on January 11, for recent university graduates to apply for internship positions in 25 categories.
"KenGen is seeking to recruit qualified and result-oriented individuals as interns. Interested candidates are required to submit their applications online through our career portal," the advertisement reads in part.
Kenya Power Generating Company PLC, or KenGen, is the government corporation of the Republic of Kenya that generates power for the country. KenGen is Kenya's major power producer. KenGen is also the largest electricity producer in East Africa.
1. Go to KenGen careers registration portal
2. Fill in your personal information as shown in the screenshots below and click submit.
3. Verify your email to confirm the registration.
1. Go to KenGen careers
2. Click the 'internship' icon on the home page. This will take you to a new web page with internship opportunities.
3. Click on the position to which you want to apply, and read the job description and requirements.
4. Press the 'Apply' button. This will take you to the 'Login' page.
5. After logging in, complete the online forms and click 'save' at the bottom of the application.
All interested candidates need to submit their applications before January 17, 2023.
Phone Numbers; +254 203 666 000, +254 711 036 000, +254 732 116 000
Physical address; KenGen Pension Plaza, Kolobot Road, Parklands, Nairobi, Kenya